Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our Busy Sunday

Today was Westin's second vist to church, and once again he did great! :) I'm so glad I have finally convinced Dustin to go, I want Westin to grow up with a church family because I didn't have one as a child.

There was a visitor today, a writer and singer of gospel music. I can't think of his name, but that isn't the important part, it was his story. He told everyone about why he decided to give his life to Jesus, and it was a really touching story, so I want to share. :)  He was involved in a terrible car accident around 7 years back, and said he was pronounced dead that night. He had a dislodged eye socket, broken back in 4 places, broken ribs, cracked skull, and other severe injuries. He doesn't remember anything, but does remember waking in the hospital, right after the doctors had pronounced him dead. What a miracle, or a blessing! The doctors had no explanation, but they said there was 18 minutes of no oxygen. He is now completelly healed. They told him he would more than likely never be able to walk, talk, feed himself, or live a normal life. Now he travels the world, doing everything he could before. AMAZING.
:)

After church, we had our usual Sunday lunch with Westin's great grandparents, and Westin stuffed himself with french fries and Puffs.

After, was my best friend's baby shower. She's having a little girl, soon to be Westin's girlfriend. :) It was a really cute shower.

We came home and Westin and I took a VERY long and well-needed nap. :) My baby had a busy day.


Now, my 10 goals for the Coming Week. May 7th - 13th


1. Send in Avon order on time.
2. At least one TWO loads of laundry every single day.
3. Cook dinner at home every evening that Dustin is off work.
4. Return my rented text books, and sell the others.
5. Give Levi, our dog, a bath.
6. Work with Levi on house breaking more. We have to keep him crated while we aren't home because he likes to "forget" he can't potty inside.
7. Look up some 1st Birthday Party ideas.
8. "Mommy Time" Every. Single. Day. :) 10 minutes, an hour, I don't care.
9. Find Westin some walking shoes.
10. Go through all of our clothes and get rid of what we no longer wear. We're getting clutter, already.




Here's my iFunny for the day. :)

1 comment:

  1. What church are you all visiting? We'd love to have you come to ours!

    ReplyDelete