Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Westin's Update

We had a very long night. My poor baby was so sick. We couldn't bring his fever down from 104. We tried everything we could think of -Motrin and Tylenol, cool wash cloth, Gatorade, - you name it, we tried it. He was awake every 30 minutes all night in so much discomfort.
I took him back to the doctor this morning and they tested him for meningitis, which thankfully came back negative. He still has a virus, just a very harsh one. He's been so sad all day. :(

We home and napped for three hours, which was definitely needed! He started acting better after that, but I know that a fever usually spikes back up around bedtime.  We're praying that we're seeing the end of this horrible virus.

On a happier note, today is my step-Dad's birthday!! And Friday is Dustin's 22 birthday! We're trying to think up some good birthday ideas! (we as in Westin and I) 

No comments:

Post a Comment