Tuesday, July 16, 2013

OH "TWO"dles!

 Westin is two!
 We celebrated his 2nd birthday with a Mickey Mouse themed party. Of course, as the mommy, I had an emotional break down the night before when he fell asleep. I watched him sleep for a good two hours and bawled my eyes out, but forced myself to stop, because I had to get to work on getting everything together for the party. We had the party outside, and it was HOT. My little two year old ran around and got so sweaty and dirty, but he had a blast! Westin loved his party, and of course his toys, but words cannot express his excitement over that Mickey Mouse birthday cake.



Mommy and daddy eventually decided on a gift that we saw appropriate for him, and apparently we did a pretty good job, because we couldn't get him out of it.

We barely got the truck down on the ground before he was jumping in!



And this was his face when he realized that pushing the peddle actually makes it go!


And from there, he spent the rest of the party driving around, trying to run everyone over.



We had some wonderful guests, and we were so happy that everyone was able to make it out!



Cousins sharing one of the presents! and of course having to show off how sweet they can be!




I'm so thankful for my baby boy. He is so intelligent, and I am unbelievably proud of him. He learns new things every day, and I love getting the experience to watch him grow and turn in to a little gentleman. He is such a wonderful blessing. He is such a happy boy, and we're so thankful for all the friends and family who are continuously showing him how much he is loved. He had a great time, and we have everyone to thank for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment